- Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr preaches the Muslims; Hold tight to the rope of Allah together and do not create dissensions. Furthermore, ‘Rope’ is the Ism-e-Allah-Zaat (personal name of Allah).
- Faqr is the true heritage of the Prophet sall’Allahu alayhi wa’alihi wasallam. Therefore, the manifesto of this movement is to invite the Muslims towards this legacy.
- To invite towards invocation and contemplation (zikr-o-tasawur) of Ism-e-Allah-Zaat. According to Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Bahoo rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh; It is due to Faqr only that Divine vision (Deedar) and presence in the Mohammadan assembly is granted. Resultantly, a Muslim becomes true believers (Mumin). Ultimately, he is exalted to the station of Beneficence (Ehsaan).
- Call people to ‘Run towards Allah’ ( فَفِرُّوْ اِلَی اللّٰہِ ). Indeed, this means to run towards Ism-e-Allah Zaat.
- Follow sincerely the Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) teachings. As these teachings based on truth and reality.
- Invite Muslims for meditation and thinking.
- To promote love. Consequently, eliminating hatred from the world.
Invocation and Contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat
Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr preaches invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat (dhikr and tasawur) because:
- To get rid of esoteric illnesses of soul and inward.
- It purifies inciting innerself (nafs). Thus, reaching at the spiritual station of ‘Innerself at peace’.
- It cleanses the inward. Hence, it blesses clarity of inward.
- It is a source of sanctification of soul.
Exalted Spiritual Station of Ism-e-Allah Zaat
No one can achieve following spiritual stations without invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat.
- Divine presence in all devotions.
- Presence in Mohammadan assembly.
Point to Ponder
There is no fun in spending life with gnosis of Allah. In other words, life without gnosis is failure. So, be the part of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr for invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat. Thus, become successful in this world and hereafter by joining Tehreek Dawat e Faqr. Ultimately, becoming beloved in the holy court of Allah.