Members of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr
- Those who have pledged allegiance to Sultan-ul-Faqr VI Sultan Mohammad Asghar Ali or Sultan ul Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman are members of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr. Moreover, who received invocation (zikr or dhikr) and contemplation (tasawur) of Ism-e-Allah Zaat from Sultan ul Ashiqeen are also members.
Our Religion and Mystic Way
- Our religion is Islam; Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) is our Prophet and guide. We are Sarwari Qadri. Thus, we follow the mystic way of al-Ghawth al-Azam Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani razi Allah anhu and Sultan Bahoo. We invite towards Faqr, the real heritage of the Prophet sall’Allahu alayhi wa’alihi wasallam. That is why we do not belong to any sect, creed or religious party. Therefore, people of any party, sect or creed or mystic way can join us for purification of their inciting innerselves. As Ism-e-Allah Zaat sanctifies those who seek straight path (Sirat-e-Mustaqeem). Allah says as well, “One who does not want to change oneself, I do not change one’s plight.” There is no permission to promote sectarianism within the movement.
- Neither an office bearer nor a person holding a responsible post of Tehreek will criticize any sect nor creed. Hence, he will not criticise any religious party, religious political party or a political party. There is no permission to participate in any of their meetings, conferences and processions.
- Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr will invite towards Faqr only and thus never involves in sectarian, political or religious dispute.
Love for People of the Cloak and Sacred Companions
- The People of the Cloak are like Noah’s ark and sacred Companions of the Prophet are like stars. Love for them is part of faith and is helpful in the path of Faqr. Those who do not love the People of the Cloak (Ahl al-Bayt) or have grudge against them are schismatic (Kharijite). Similarly, those who do not love the Companions or have spite against them are dissenters (Rafidi). Hence there is no room for such people in the movement. Although, those who sincerely intend to have awareness about the reality, can join Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr. As esoteric knowledge discloses the greatness of People of the Cloak and Companions. Exoteric knowledge only creates disputes.
Obedience to Perfect Spiritual Guide
- Everyone must follow the spiritual guide (Murshid or Pir-e-Kamil) whole-heartedly.
Follow Sharia and Contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat
- According to the instructions of the spiritual guide regularly follow the sharia, invoke and contemplate Ism-e-Allah Zaat with commitment. Moreover, one has to follow strictly the teachings and guidance about Faqr.
- Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr has no connection with politics, political affairs or political matters. It will not support or oppose any political party or its policies. The office holders and the members of the Majlis-e-Shura (Advisory Council) will refrain from politics. In addition, the General Council and the regional office bearers will not participate in politics.
- Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr accepts and respects the constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. This constitution allows every Pakistani to take part in the political matters. Nonetheless, it is compulsory for any central, regional office bearer to resign from office post for participation in politics. Therefore, members of the Advisory Committee or General Council will also follow same ruling for participation in politics. There is no permission to use the name of this movement, its resources, members and platform for political purposes.
- During the general elections, neither Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr nor its office bearers collectively or individually will order to vote. Therefore, avoid promoting any political party or political religious party. Neither will they work for it within the party. The supporters of any party will have the right to vote according to their will. However, that would be their individual decision. Therefore, Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr will not be responsible for it.
Hate the sin not the Sinner
- The people connected to this movement should love all and not hate anyone due to sin. Instead, they should hate the sin and invite those brethren to Faqr to get out of the quicksand of sins.
Recitation of Quran and Meditation over it
- Recite the Quran and think over each verse.
- Avoid the differences among themselves. If anyone spreads enmity, inform the Chief Organizer (Muntazim-e-Ala) or a member of the Majlis-e-Shura. So that he can be expelled from the movement.
- Control your anger because anger is a weapon of Satan. Anger produces dispute and quarrel and the quarrelsome person is intolerable. Thus, control your anger in such situations.
Avoid Prominence and adopt Piety
- Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr has no room for those who try to highlight or make their personality prominent. Remember! Better is the one, who leads in piety (taqwa). According to Sultan Bahoo rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh; The piety or the righteousness comes only by invocation of the Hoo ھُوْ.
- If any other member hurts a member of the movement, he should forgive him immediately. To foster wile, malice, envy, revenge and hypocrisy halts the journey of Faqr.
Ask for Forgiveness
- If somebody is hurt or humiliated by any other member of the movement, he must seek apology from him. Irrespective of the fact how richer, poorer, younger or older he is.
Work Hard but Trust Allah
- Struggle with sincere intentions as per principles of sharia (Islamic laws) in the practical and worldly life. However, trust Allah and whatever will be the result, submit whole-heartedly, considering it as the will of Allah.
Lover is the Conqueror
- Remember! Successful is the person who has strong faith in his mission. In addition, he is constantly engrossed in working and spreading it. Only love accomplishes the mission. Therefore, love is the conqueror of all, not the hatred.
Rudeness against Sultan Ashiqeen and his sacred Family
- Rudeness against Sultan Ashiqeen and his sacred family is intolerable. If someone remains quite on such presumptuousness, he is also a criminal. Administrative committee will decide on the punishment of such presumptuous.
Issuance of Sim Cards and their Usage
- Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr will provide sim cards to office holders after assuming responsibilities. After completion of their duration, they will handover these sim cards to newly appointed staff. No one will use these sim cards for any matter other than matters of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr.