Join Tehreek Dawat e Faqr
To spread the teachings of Faqr (Alfaqr) and invite Muslims towards purity of soul, in order to strengthen their relation with Allah so as to improve their lives in both the worlds, Sultan ul Ashiqeen Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman has founded Tehreek Dawat e Faqr. This Tehreek is propagating the message of Faqr through written literature (books, pamphlets, monthly magazine “Mahnama-Sultan-ul-Faqr”), speeches and direct verbal preaching to common people. This website is also the continuation of this propagation.
Objectives of Tehreek Dawat e Faqr
- Glorious Vision of Allah (Deedar-e-Elahi)
- Invocation of the Personal Name of Allah (Zikr Ism-e-Allah Zaat)
- Crown Invocation Hoo (Sultan-ul-Azkar Hoo “ھُو”)
- Contemplation of the Personal Name of Allah ( Tasawur Ism-e-Allah Zaat)
- Contemplation of the Sacred name of Mohammad ( Tasawur Ism-e-Mohammad ) Sall’ Allahu Alayhi Wa’aolhi Wasallam
- The Perfect Spiritual Guide (Murshid-e-Kamil)
Importance and Need of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr
The fact of matter is that in the present world it has become more important to join the path of Faqr than ever, because the curses of greed, malice, dissolute, chaos have captured the whole society. Since we have deviated from the right path that leads us close to Allah, Allah’s will is also not in our favor. Religious scholars are dividing the muslim society in more and more sections on the basis of differences in beliefs and ways of the physical prayers. Much knowledge is being spread about the extrinsic aspect of the religion but no efforts are being made to arouse the true soul of the religion i.e. getting intimate knowledge and recognition of Allah by being spiritually close to Him. The results are evident in the form of downfall of muslims all over the world.