Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr News July 2019
The company of a perfect spiritual guide is a divine blessing that only lucky seekers of Allah benefit from. It is the company of a perfect spiritual guide, in which the seekers gain esoteric beneficence from their spiritual guide. The spiritual guide inculcates his disciples in his company and cleanses their inwards of all sorts of esoteric ills through his spiritual gaze.
Besides writing various articles and books to guide people on the path of Faqr. Our beloved spiritual guide, Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman, inculcates his disciples through lectures. In particular, every Sunday between Zuhr and Asr, he blesses his disciples with his company at the Sarwari Qadri Khanqah in Lahore.
Second Edition of Book ‘Nafs Ke Nasoor’
Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen’s book ‘Nafs Ke Nasoor’ had its second edition published in June 2019. In this book, Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen has explained the various esoteric diseases in light of Quran and Hadith. In addition to explaining them in detail, he has also provided comprehensive guidance on their remedy. Some of the common esoteric diseases include: telling lies, back biting, jealousy, malice and grudge etc. These esoteric ills act as a veil between the man and his Lord (Allah). The aim of the book is that after learning about these diseases, the seekers of Allah will strive to find company of a spiritual guide to get rid of these diseases. The process of inward cleansing is known as purgation of innerself and this can only be achieved in company of a perfect spiritual guide. The spiritual guide cleanses his disciple’s inward through invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat and through his spiritual gaze which enlightens a seeker’s inward and enables it for Divine vision. In short, this book is a perfect guide for seekers of Allah wishing to purify their inwards for esoteric elevation.
- On 9th of June 2019, the management committee appointed Dr Abdul Haseeb incharge of Langar (free kitchen) section. The management had consulted all concerned parties before making this appointment. Dr Abdul Haseeb promised to expand and modernise his section in line with Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen’s vision. After taking charge, the new incharge approved purchase of some items needed for increased capacity. He also streamlined the organisational structure of his section for improved efficiency.
Sixth General Meeting of Central Executive Committee
- By the grace of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen, sixth general meeting of the Central Executive Committee was held on 15th of June 2019 at Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr’s (TDF) central office in Lahore. A summary of the meeting highlights is as below:
- The Chief Executive of TDF, Malik Mohammad Naeem Abbas chaired the meeting.
- Deputy Chief Executive of TDF, Sahibzada Sultan Mohammad Murtaza Najib was also present at the occasion.
- As usual, the meeting started with Quran recitation. Following which, General Secretary of TDF, Dr Abdul Haseeb formally initiated the session.
- He welcomed the attendees and read a section from TDF’s constitution regarding the format of the meeting. Moreover, he briefed the attendees about the meeting agenda.
- The head of exchequer, Nasir Hameed gave a briefing to the committee on the expenses incurred during the holy month of Ramadan.
- The incharge for official tasks, Hammad-ur-Rehman informed the committee about the process for registering the official logos of TDF. Before the meeting, he had formally submitted a dossier on this matter to the executive committee.
During the meeting, some members enquired about the new Khanqah and mosque project. Naeem Abbas updated them on the current status of the project. This followed by a short question and answer session so that everyone had a chance to express their views and partake in the debate.
Active Role of Executive Committee Members is Must
The TDF constitution requires members of the executive committee to play an active role within at least one of the departments. During the session, the team presented a list of all members of the executive committee along with their current roles within various departments.
In the end, the quorum discussed issues faced by Sultan-ul-Faqr Publications and the monthly Sultan-ul-Faqr Magazine in detail. Naeem Abbas noted comments and suggestions from the participants that he later reviewed with the executive committee for further sanctioning. In the end, the participants prayed for continued progress and prosperity of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr.
Re-structuring Of the General Council Team
- By the grace of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen, Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr is working hard through day and night in spreading the message of Faqr. The General Council plays a pivotal role in the execution of administrative tasks. In order to further enhance the performance, president of this council, Nasir Majeed requested inclusion of some additional members in his team. Naeem Abbas reviewed the request with the executive committee and approved inclusion of additional members. As a result, the below listed are the new members of the General Council:
- Imran Khawaja – Lahore
- Hamid Hameed & Mohammad Ehsan (Khanqah residents) – Lahore
- Suleman Saqib – Haroonabad
- Faizan Yasin & Adnan Munir – Islamabad
- Abdul Saboor & Shujaat – Azad Khashir
- Yasir Imran – Broat
In addition, President General Council, Nasir Majeed formed an auxiliary committee. The committee is responsible for keeping in touch with the members of TDF. Furthermore, they are expected to encourage members to play an active role in the ongoing projects. The members of this newly formed committee are as below:
- Hamid Hameed
- Imran Khawaja
- Ali Shahzad
- Sohaib Maan
- Molana Mohammad Aslam
- Tanveer Ahmad
- Mohammad Amir
- Fahad Mirza
- Nasir Majeed held a meeting with members of the auxiliary committee on Sunday 16th of June 2019. He briefed them about their roles and responsibilities and encouraged them to work with sincerity and give their best whilst discharging their duties.
- Dr Hasnain Mehboob chaired a meeting of the social media team. During the same session, members of the social media wing received training on the method and policy for sharing the blogs.
- Incharge of Langar section Dr Abdul Haseeb called a meeting of his team to educate them on the new policy. Furthermore, he discussed plans to further enhancing the current facilities.
Invitation and Preaching Activities
- The incharge of Invitation and Preaching department, Mohammad Arshad Ramzan called a meeting of his team. He discussed various topics of interest with his team including rescheduling the timing of training classes. The training classes now run from 9 am till 2 pm, Monday to Saturday at the Khanqah in Lahore.
- The regional office of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr Kundal Sharif, Mianwali launched invitation and preaching activities under the supervision of Mohammad Arshad Ramzan. By the grace of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen, the team visited many areas and invited people to invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat. Whilst meeting with people, they distributed a number of free copies of the monthly Sultan-ul-Faqr magazine.
New Promotional Videos of Tehreek Channels
- Founder and patron in-chief of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman chaired a meeting at Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen House on 20th of June 2019. Members of the central executive committee and Sultan-ul-Faqr digital productions team attended the meeting. During the meeting, the participants reviewed new promotional videos of three TV channels of TDF and finalised them for publication. The attendees discussed various other topics of interest.
- A team of invitation and preaching department visited Hanjarwal to invite people to Ism-e-Allah Zaat.
- By the grace of our beloved Murshid, Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen, three separate teams from the invitation and preaching department went to various parts of Lahore to invite people towards Faqr.
- On Thursday, 20th of June 2019, the incharge of invitation and preaching department Mohammad Arshad Ramzan returned to Lahore following a successful preaching tour of Mianwali.
- President General Council, Nasir Majeed chaired a meeting of his team on Sunday 23rd of June 2019. The management team also participated in the aforementioned meeting. The upcoming events in regards to celebrating Eid al-Adha and birth anniversary of our beloved Murshid Sultan-ul-Asiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman were the main topics of the meeting agenda.
- A day before the aforementioned meeting, the General Council had organised a special training session for its members on blogs sharing.
- Since Monday 24th of June, Tauqeer Ahmed is the new ‘Training Incharge’ for the Social Media section. He is accountable for training all new members.
- On Tuesday 25th June, Ali Raza hosted a training session for the new members of the website wing.
Meeting with People of Khanqah
On Monday 1st July, the management committee held a meeting with the dwellers of Khanqah to discuss their issues. A summary of meeting highlights is as below:
The people of Khanqah presented their issues, requirements and suggestions
Naeem Abbas took note of the suggestions and encouraged everyone to treat each other with mutual love and affinity.
He individually met with all the children who had come for training
The health of the dwellers was discussed with keen interest from all parties. The management assured the dwellers that there will be no compromise on provisioning best healthcare facilities to them. The management also assured that the dwellers will have access to doctors anytime in the Khanqah, should they need to consult a doctor for any medical issue.
There is a box for suggestions and complaints in the Khanqah for the dwellers to have their views expressed to the management.
On Tuesday, 2nd of July, a meeting of management, central executive committee and dwellers of the Khanqah took place. Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman chaired the meeting where he instructed all the attendees to work collectively under the leadership of Naeem Abbas on the construction of the new Khanqah.
Furthermore, during the same meeting, Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen appointed Naeem Abbas lifetime incharge of the Khanqah.
Construction of the New Khanqah
- On Sunday 7th of July, Naeem Abbas chaired a joint session of the central executive council and the general council. The agenda of the meeting was ‘Construction and Development of the new Khanqah’. During his address, Naeem Abbas updated the audience on progress being made on the purchase of land for the new Khanqah. He encouraged everyone to work together in materialising this goal.
- The management team arranged special meetings with members of the regional teams of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr. Whilst addressing the attendees, Naeem Abbas appreciated their efforts and instructed them on continuing to enhance performance of their respective teams. Similarly, he asked them to play their part in the construction of the new Khanqah.
- On Monday, 8th of July 2019, a meeting of the Web Promotion team took place at the Khanqah. The team reviewed performance of the ongoing projects. In addition, they discussed future strategy and appointment of new team members.
- By the grace of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen, on Friday 10th July, the regional team of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr Haroonabad organised a book stall showcasing books published by Sultan-ul-Faqr Publications. The Sultan-ul-Faqr team invited the attendees towards Ism-e-Allah Zaat and educated them on the importance of perfect spiritual guide.
The monthly news provides an insight into the ongoing activities of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr. Waheed Hassan has translated the Urdu news into English. For Urdu News click the link: