Tehreek Dawat e Faqr Monthly News May 2019
- The head of preaching department, Arshad Ramzan along with his team went on a preaching tour of Haroonabad on 17th April 2019.
- On Thursday 18th April, Mohammad Aslam and Mohammad Arshad Ramzan went on a preaching tour of Karamat Colony, Lahore to invite people to Ism-e-Allah Zaat.
- On Friday 19th April, Arshad Ramzan paid a visit to devotees in Haroonabad. He inculcated them on the method of inscribing the personal name of Allah on the body (mashq marqom-e-wajudia). In addition, he enlightened them on the importance of perfect spiritual guide. He then travelled to Chak 61/4R to invite people to Ism-e-Allah Zaat.
Tour of Chak 61/4R
- On the morning of Saturday 20th April, Arshad Ramzan met with devotees in Chak 61/4R. During his address, he instructed them to stay connected with Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr’s central office. Whilst speaking to the audience, he emphasised the importance of strong connection with the perfect spiritual guide for esoteric elevation. He also explained the method of invocation and contemplation of personal name of Allah and mashq marqom-e-wajudia.
- In the afternoon, some devotees from tehsil Chishtian arrived to pay visit to the delegation. Arshad Ramzan greeted them and briefed them on Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr. He also gave them an introduction to Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman. and Sahibzada Sultan Mohammad Murtaza Najib.
- Nabi Ahmed had invited everyone to dinner at his house. A number of new disciples were present at the occasion. Arshad Ramzan delivered a speech on the purpose of our lives in this world and how gaining gnosis of Allah is possible.
- On Sunday 21st April, once again the team met with all the disciples. During conversations Arshad Ramzan enlightened the audience on the exalted status of Sahib-e-Musamma Murshid (man of Divine Essence). He also encouraged them to maintain a strong connection with the central office of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr.
Gathering at Mohammad Mehtab’s House
- Later in the day, Mohammad Mehtab had arranged lunch at his house. In addition to the disciples of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen, he had invited many new devotees. Arshad Ramzan and his team met and interacted with all the attendees. Arshad Ramzan invited them to take oath of allegiance on the sacred hand of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen which the attendees accepted.
- On Tuesday 22nd April, Arshad Ramzana visited Mohammad Mushtaq’s house where he met the devotees. He delivered a comprehensive speech, covering various topics relevant to the occasion. During his speech he stressed on the need to keep practising invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat. The importance of maintaining a strong connection with the perfect spiritual guide also came under discussion. He invited the devotees to visit the Khanqah during the holy month of Ramadan.
- In the afternoon, Malik Mohammad Munawar Awan had invited people at his residence. A large number of devotees attended. In the end, Arshad Ramzan discussed the beneficence of Ism-e-Allah Zaat with Mohammad Munawar and his family.
- The next day Arshad Ramzan visited Syed Ghulam Abbas’s house in Chishtian. There, he talked about the beneficence of Ism-e-Allah Zaat. A number of devotees expressed their desire to take oath of allegiance on the sacred hand of Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen.
Tour of Rahim Yar Khan
- In the evening, Arshad Ramzan along with his team visited Ali Murad’s house in Rahim Yar Khan. A large number of devotees had already gathered there for reception. A detailed discussion took place amongst the attendees on the topic of gnosis of Allah.
- On Wednesday 24th April, after Fajr prayer, Arshad Ramzan and his team went to Syed Azhar Ali’s house in Rahim Yar Khan. After the breakfast, a detailed discussion took place on the topic of King of all invocations ‘Hoo’ and Faqr. The rest of the day was spent meeting various people.
Tour of Sadiqabad
- In the evening, Arshad Ramzan and his team went to Shakil Ahmed’s house in Saidabad. The invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat and the importance of company of perfect spiritual guide were discussed.
- The next day, Arshad Ramzan and his team visited the area in the outskirts of Sadiqabad along with Shakil Ahmed. The team met with locals and gave them an introduction to Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen. The team invited the people to visit the Khanqah and meet with Sultan-ul-Ashiqeen Sultan Mohammad Najib-ur-Rehman.
- On Friday 26th April, many new devotees came to see Arshad Ramzan and his team. Arshad Ramzan discussed grandeur and reality of spiritual guide and the man of Divine Essence in light of Quran and Hadith. He encouraged fellow disciples to stay connected to the Khanqah and aim to visit at least once a month. He also encouraged them to step up the preaching activities in their areas.
Tour of Ghotki
- Mohammad Arshad Ramzan and his team reached Abid Hussain’s residence in Ghotki at night. After dinner, a detailed discussion took place on the topic of ardent love of spiritual guide.
- On Saturday 27th April, Arshad Ramzan and his team met with all the devotees who came to see them at Abid Hussain’s residence. Later in the afternoon, they met some more devotees in Ghotki. Arshad Ramzan briefed them on the beneficence of Ism-e-Allah Zaat. After that the team met fellow disciples at Mohammad Shafiq’s shop. Arshad Ramzan instructed them to keep practising the invocation and contemplation of Ism-e-Allah Zaat. Back at Abid Hussain’s residence at night, his extended family and relatives came to meet the team. During the meeting, the host family had a fruitful session with Arshad Ramzan and discussed various topics of interest.
- On Sunday 28th April, Abid Hussain’s father and brothers met Arshad Ramzan and his team. After which, Mohammad Arshad Ramzan along with his team departed for Khanpur Mahar. They met a number of people in Khanpur Mahar and discussed the purpose of our lives with them. They also invited them towards Faqr and gnosis of Allah. The team then returned to Ghotki in the afternoon where they met school headmaster and invited him to Ism-e-Allah Zaat. After this, Arshad Ramzan and his team again met devotees at Mohammad Shafiq’s shop. They then went to Abid Hussain’s house.
Tour of Ahmadpur Sharqia
- On Monday 29th April, Arshad Ramzan and his team went to Muddaser Hussain’s house in Ahmadpur Sharqia. Whilst addressing the devotees there, they talked about the beneficence of Ism-e-Allah Zaat and importance of mashq marqoon wujudia (the practice of inscribing personal name of Allah on the body in a certain way). In addition, they encouraged the devotees to stay connected to the centre and try to make a personal visit at least once a month.
Tour of Uch Sharif
- On Tuesday 30th April, the team departed for Uch Sharif where they met the members of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr’s regional office. This includes Mohammad Arif, Mohammad Qayyum, and Mohammad Tariq. Mohammad Naeem from Ahmadpur Sharqia and Advocate Mohammad Jaffar from Nawab Shah were also present. Arshad Ramzan gave a briefing on the grandeur and importance of Ism-e-Allah Zaat. He also updated the regional team of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr on the current activities and priorities. Arshad Ramzan instructed the regional team to speed up the preaching activities in their areas. The team headed by Arshad Ramzan returned to Ahmadpur Sharqia around 8pm.
Tour of Mian Channu
- On Thursday 2nd May, Arshad Ramzan and his team reached the regional office of Tehreek in Mian Channu. They met and interacted with disciples whilst there. Chaudhary Babar Nazir had invited all the disciples at his house after Isha prayer. Various topics including Love of the Spiritual Guide and preaching activities in the region came under discussion.
- On Friday 3rd May, the team met fellow disciples at the Tehreek’s regional office in Mian Channu. In the evening they returned to Chaudhary Babar Nazir’s house. After Isha prayer, Arshad Ramzan reminded the devotees about the importance of staying connected to the centre and participating in Tehreek’s activities both financially as well as physically. He also encouraged them to visit the central office personally for training.
(Report: Arshad Ramzan Sarwari Qadri)
News from Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr Central Office
On Sunday 5th May, a joint meeting of the Tehreek’s Executive Committee and General Council was held at the central office located at 4-5/A Extension, Education Town, Wahdat Road, Lahore. Members from both the committees attended the meeting. Naeem Abbas, the Chief Executive of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr presided over the meeting. General secretary Abdul Haseeb briefed the audience about the meeting agenda and key topics of interest.
The training courses delivered by various departments of the Tehreek during the holy month of Ramadan came under discussion.
Various other topics were also discussed during this joint session. The management team encouraged the attendees to donate their zakat, sadaqa, ushr etc. to Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr. The team briefed the attendees about the ongoing projects that require a large amount of money for completion. The attendees appreciated the ongoing activities and promised to continue their financial support.
The Khanqah was decorated beautifully in preparation for the holy month of Ramadan. This included preparations to hold Tarawih and teaching sessions during the holy month. Head of preaching department, Arshad Ramzan and his deputy Mohammad Aslam headed a campaign to invite disciples from across the country to come to the central office of the Tehreek to get training on various subjects.
Special arrangements are made for Suhur and Iftar in the Khanqah during the holy month of Ramadan. Mohammad Aslam leads the five daily prayers as well as Tarawih.
Arshad Ramzan and Mohammad Aslam deliver a daily lecture on various topics of Faqr. These lectures reinvigorate the audience’s faith and induce a renewed desire in them to gain closeness and gnosis of Allah. The residents from the vicinity also attend these lectures in addition to the devotees who are permanently resident in the Khanqah. The Tehreek invites everyone to come and join the various activities in the Khanqah.
The Tehreek News From Across Pakistan
Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr Broat Srai Alamgir District Gujrat
On 21st April, the Tehreek’s regional office in Broat, Srai Alamgir ran a preaching campaign to invite the people towards Faqr. The local team informed the people about the gnosis of Allah. They distributed a number of complementary copies of the Monthly Sultan-ul-Faqr Magazine in the area. In addition, they placed many books published by Sultan-ul-Faqr Publications in local shops for people to take away.
On Friday 3rd May, Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr Islamabad chapter organised a book stall in Bagh Sardaran mosque.
(Report: Yasser Imran SQ)
Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr Haroonabad District Bhawalnagar
On Friday 3rd May, Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr Haroonabad organised a book stall which was highly praised by the attendees. Another such stall was organised on Friday 10th May in the Jamia Mosque Gulzar-e-Madina.
(Report: Mazhar Hussain SQ)
Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr Ghabba Fazil District Okara
On Wednesday 8th May, General Secretary of the Tehreek’s regional office Ghabba Fazil, Mohammad Afzal held a teaching session of Abyat-e-Bahoo. A large number of people from the area attended the session. The attendees highly praised the effort.
(Report: Mohammad Afzal SQ)
Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr Kala Gujran Jhelum
On Friday 10th May, the regional office of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr in Jhelum organised a book stall showcasing Sultan-ul-Faqr Publications’ books at the Jamia Mosque Kala Gujran. A large number of people from the area participated. They highly appreciated the quality of books and bought many books.
(Report: Zafar Iqbal SQ)
Stay in touch with the activities of Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr. We bring you the NEWS of Tehreek in both English and Urdu languages. English NEWS have been penned by Waheed Hassan. For Urdu News click the link: